Corporate Support- Playing YOUR part in promoting Gender Equality
Why is your support important?
Gender stereotyping is a root cause of gender inequality. It limits children’s future, their choices, behaviours, aspirations and affects outcomes throughout their lives. The gender divide is as strong at age 4 as it is at 14 when it comes to children’s career choices.
Left unchallenged in young children, gender stereotypes become harder to change, forming part of what children learn about the world and their place in it. Tackling this at a young age is key and this is where Lifting Limits comes in.
Your support and interest in what we do will be instrumental in changing social norms perpetuated by gender stereotyping and will ensure that we can continue with our work and reach more schools and children.
An easy and engaging way to support Lifting Limits and make a difference: book places on a Lifting Limits online lunchtime talk for your employees
Stereotyping as a root cause of gender inequality: from early years to the workforce
Who is this talk aimed at?
ALL employees, particularly those with primary aged children in their lives
Time: typically 1-2 pm
One-Hour online employee lunchtime workshop
£95 per attendee. Please note the maximum number per workshops is 25 attendees.
To arrange a date and book places for your employees please contact us on email@example.com or fill out the form below:
Why is Lifting Limits best placed to deliver these corporate talks on Gender stereotyping?
Lifting Limits’ approach is evidence-based- a key strength that distinguishes us from others in the field. Our method is based on a wide range of research, alongside evidence from our successful independently evaluated year-long pilot, which took place in five London primary schools (in 2018/19). This enabled us to rigorously test our programme and gather invaluable feedback from school staff. The evidence collated over the pilot year illustrated where and how the pilot has had an impact for schools, staff, pupils, and parents.
Who will deliver the talks?
Caren Gestetner– our passionate CEO and Co-founder, Caren is a former lawyer with expertise and studies in the field of gender in education. Care’s work with primary school has included workshops with pupils, staff training, resource previous and gender of the school environment and curriculum as well as delivering talks to working parents in their place of work.
Kirsty Ruthven- our Head of education is an experienced teacher and school leader with a master’s degree in Education researched Leadership and Management
Why book one of our talks? Why is this talk relevant for your employees?
Further promoting gender equality would enable your company and employees to:
- Celebrate your corporate social responsibility & ethos around equality & diversity
- Support a charity that challenges gender stereotypes and promotes gender equality, with an innovative approach and proven impact of challenging gender stereotyping in education
- Offer your employees something different and bespoke, learning on a topic which touches everyone, regardless of age or gender
- Benefit from Lifting Limits’ skills and expertise of working in primary schools
- Raise awareness of such an important and relevant issue
- Help make changes to outdated social norms
Lifting Limits were flexible to their approach and accommodated our organisational needs. I found Caren’s session insightful and informative. The feedback from our guests was very positive. I would highly recommend the Lifting Limits workshop.Liz Hughes, Director of Thought Leadership at Women in Banking and Finance (WIBF)
I first heard Caren Gestetner from Lifting Limits speak at an event, where she discussed gender diversity and how this can impact all of us from an early age and continue into the workplace. We were keen for her to share her perspective with colleagues at Tesco Bank through our Women Tesco network, as it’s really important for us to understand the roles we all can play as individuals in our business and at home to promote gender diversity. The information which Caren shared with us made for some stark reading, but got us all thinking about what we could each do differently. Caren also provided some practical tips which we could take away and put into practice. The event was a huge success, with great engagement from our Tesco Bank colleagues, and lots of very positive feedback.Jane Lister Senior Manager Payments PartnershipsTesco Bank
Other bespoke opportunities with Lifting Limits
- Help your local school by contributing towards the cost of a Lifting Limits school programme
- Provide a tailored platform for sponsorship and cause related marketing
- Social media, PR and online platform reaching your company’s chosen target audience
- Include Lifting Limits in your Payroll Giving programme
- Select us as your Charity of the Year
- Work with our PR team on case study of your experience with Lifting Limits to be promoted by both parties via newsletter and/or social media
If you are interested in partnering with Lifting Limits on any of the opportunities listed, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org